Search here

Thursday 19 June 2014

About MYSELF



Hello y'all once again!

I didn't have a proper start last time. My name is Irina Polishchuk and I was born in Russia. By the age of 7 we moved to a northern country called Finland when my current life takes place. I have graduated from Junior High (or what ever it's called) and got a studying place in IB Diploma Program.

I was very nervous because it was my life's biggest goal. I had nightmares all the year. Working hard through the year, telling myself you feel the pain only now and later you will forget it, but such a change will happen. All the doors will open. So, imagine the feeling when you run with your eyes through the list of new students and you spot a very familiar name. It's your name. You heart pumps faster and faster. You can't yet understand the joy. You think for a minute, is this real life? Then it slowly gets to you. All the nights I didn't sleep, all the hand aches I had from writing, all the time I wanted to give up, but forced myself to continue and it did change my life. During this hard period I had a motivational quote I wish to share with the you too. One day I will tattoo it, so I will look at it everyday.

If you want something
You will get it, 
If you don't get it
You didn't want it hard enough.


I really get distracted into these touching topics. One day I will write completely about this quote and how important for people is to have goals. 

To continue about myself, I love to cook and preferably healthy cooking. My future career if a Media Dietitian. A Dietitian is a doctor which cures illnesses through food. To be honest, you are really what you eat. There is scientific proof to that, which is DNA, but that is too deep for this blog post. My job will be to change people and their lifestyles as much as I can. By posting here recipes and foods that I eat, I want to encourage my readers to do the same. 

I am obsessed with fashion and probably the number one shopaholic. It is just my way of self confidence- clothes. When you are confident with yourself your life will go very well. That is a fact. Here I will share my purchases and outfits. 

I do a lot of sports, modelling and other creativity like drawing :) Going to write and post pictures of everything from my life!

 I want to share a few pics from my latest photo shoots. 























Thanks for reading! Byeeee xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to visit Finland! I really hope that one day I will :) By the way, do you believe in allergy testing thing? I want to get it as I'm feeling a bit under the weather a lot of the time and I think it's from something that I eat. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete